1. Information We Collect. We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, postal address, phone number and/or email address, when you provide it to us through a contact form, registration, online chat, or email. Information that may be automatically logged on the Sites includes your domain name, IP address, date and time of visit, browser, OS version, screen resolution, referring link, exit link, entry page, exit page, page view, mouse/keyboard behavior, and/or user activity.
2. How We Use Your Information. We may use the information that we collect from you to operate, maintain and approve our Sites, send you marketing communications, and/or respond to your questions and concerns. We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf such as sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
3. How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Parlance will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Parlance (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or the Parlance Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites or the Parlance Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
(b) Instances Where We Are Required to Share Your Information: Parlance will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (i) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (ii) to protect the security or integrity of our Sites; and/or (iii) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Parlance, our users or others.
4. How We Protect Your Information. Although Parlance Corporation will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be guaranteed to be secure. Parlance Corporation has no liability for disclosure of personal information due to errors in transmissions or unauthorized acts of third parties.
5. Updating/Deleting of Personal Information. Persons who wish to modify information or to be removed from Parlance’s e-mail or mailing list should contact us at privacy [at] myparlance [dot] com