Can your callers use their voices to connect quickly with people and services in your hospital or clinic?
• You’re wasting money
• You’re frustrating healthcare consumers
• Your operators are overwhelmed our health system loses money when operators act like human transfer switches. What if you could cut down on the labor required to navigate routine calls AND improve patient experience at the same time? You can. When callers speak naturally and connect directly, you save money! Parlance speech-enabled call routing is the answer.
• Pleases callers
• Cuts down on labor costs
• Eliminates long hold times
• Frees up operators to spend more time with callers who need complex support.
The Parlance solution transforms any health system directory into a speech-driven tool:
• Over 50% of healthcare consumers will happily self-serve
• Switchboard productivity increases
• Labor costs are reduced
Today’s healthcare consumers expect hospitals and providers to support simple and efficient access to healthcare. This expectation will only grow in the future. While voice, a traditional channel, remains the preferred channel for patient engagement, health systems neither have to rely solely on live agents nor keep wrestling with automated attendants and old-fashioned IVR to deliver the better experience healthcare callers seek.
When you introduce Parlance into your current service infrastructure, our modern, speech-enabled IVRs will produce the savings you need AND provide the better caller experiences healthcare consumers deserve.