In this Becker’s Healthcare webinar: Learn how Keck Medicine of USC identified sensible, affordable use cases for leveraging AI-driven voice assistants — to deliver better patient and agent experiences in the centralized access center and generate instantaneous ROI.
Patsy Regan, Access Center Operations Director at Keck Medicine of USC, and Jennifer Preciado, Performance Manager at Keck Medicine of USC, discuss:
• How to leverage technology to modernize IVRS AND automate processes that are standardized – authentication, appointment management, FAQs
• How to positively impact caller experience — experts discuss analysis of service levels, FCR, and engagement success rates
• How to positively impact agent experience — experts discuss analysis of efficiency and time-saved
• The surprising ROI of effective call navigation
• How to communicate with stakeholders and leaders to convey the simplicity of implementing this simple project
Key learning points:
• How to target the most frequently used standardized processes to maximize the impact of AI technologies
• How to use analytics to identify next phases for automation
• How to secure buy-in from practice leaders across the network of care
About Keck Medicine of USC:
Keck Medicine of USC is at the frontline of healthcare delivery and innovation today — a world-renowned academic medical center transforming medicine through groundbreaking research, exceptional patient care, and unparalleled academic achievement.
Health systems nationwide depend on Parlance for conversational AI that modernizes the voice channel and removes barriers to patient access. Callers easily connect to the people and resources they need or accomplish simple tasks by speaking naturally. Parlance is a human-centered technology solution, delivered as a managed service to ensure performance. Ours is a pragmatic approach to leveraging AI — a win for patients and agents that yields operational savings for the business.
Want to learn how UC San Diego Health transformed patient access across the health system, with the help of Parlance?