In Revenue Cycle, people and technology are our greatest assets to eliminate health disparity and achieve health equity.
COVID-19 has underscored inequities / financial barriers to care that already existed in healthcare.
What role does revenue cycle management, specifically front line patient access, play in reducing health inequity? If we are to achieve health equity, everyone in revenue cycle management needs to understand their role in the process and how they can contribute to fair, compassionate, simple patient access to ensure healthcare is attainable for everyone.
In this webinar, you will learn the important areas of convergence, where revenue cycle can most easily impact health equity.
- Learn about Health Equity (HE) & Health Disparities (HD)
- Understand how healthcare financial leaders can contribute to solving for Health Equity
- Explore innovative solutions in support of Health Equity
- Remove all “time waste” in current processes
- Be holistically patient centric
- Understand who needs what, when, where, why, and how to prioritize driving patient efficiency and outcome optimization and data in existing systems
- Identify gaps in upstream disparity identification and implement corrective actions or needs with partners
Learn from Gina Stinson, Senior Director, Revenue Cycle at HealthRise, and Scott D’Entremont, Chief Revenue Officer at Parlance, at this Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Webinar – Unlocking the Key to Health Equity in the Revenue Cycle.
Want to optimize business operations at your health system? Check out the ROI calculator for Parlance. Enter a few values in this simple calculator to understand the financial benefits, savings, and potential to prevent revenue loss offered by Parlance voice-driven call routing.