1. Complex time-of-day call routing for multiple destinations or specific individuals in your organization, decreases caller effort.
Do your resource destinations shift to another department within your organization — after hours, at lunchtime, or on weekends? Do individuals need to be accessible at specific locations depending on the day of the week? Now, Parlance Service can follow your complex schedule, to route callers to the right resource, at any given time.
2. More advanced voice recognition technology and programming eases caller frustration and improves self-service rates, quickly routing callers to the correct destination.
Parlance Service now has:
a. Improved recognition to better understand conversational requests.
b. Improved programming to interpret millions of pronunciations. (Callers using varied accents or diction/inflection will still be connected to the right destination when they speak the name of a person or department.)
3. Parlance WebTools now provides more advanced data management tools for agents and directory administrators. The increased capabilities enable consistently accurate information at your fingertips.
Parlance WebTools now has:
a. Unlimited directory fields to reduce the labor required for continuous updating of multiple data sources. You can easily propagate definitive data throughout your organization because Parlance Directory now allows you to import, store and view as many fields of data as you desire.
b. Unlimited alternate names in your Parlance Directory to enable callers to request people and departments by any name familiar to them and still reach the correct destination. Records in your Data Sources now accommodate as many name variations as you need.
c. A fullname field to remove friction from caller experience and better support how callers are asking for the people and places in your organization. WebTools now allows you to enter a department or place as a fullname. *If you have an object that is split between first and last name fields (i.e. Psychology = first name, Department = last name), you can easily convert to a single, combined fullname field. A single field enables Parlance Service tools to be smarter, automatically distinguishing between people and places, so callers connect to their destination with less effort.
4. Personalized phone support for groups such as doctors and executives eases internal communication and saves time, often in critical circumstances.
Parlance Service significantly expands special call handling capability to now include large groups. Our latest programming identifies incoming phone numbers that receive special treatment and answers the phone accordingly. One application of this enhancement is to provide quick access to destinations available only to VIPs.
5. Better visibility of service utilization reduces revenue leakage.
Parlance Service improves call blocking analysis and tracking of simultaneous port usage to more quickly identify when increased system capacity is required in order to ensure every caller receives immediate access.
6. Embedding collected information into call transfers improves agent efficiency and caller experience at the same time.
Parlance Service improvements now feature the capability to embed data from caller interactions, reducing the need for callers to repeat informationwhen they connect to an agent.
7. New, higher density service units increase call capacity.
Parlance Service units now accommodate twice as many simultaneous calls, reducing resource requirements for your IT department.